Race Distances: Women's Sprint Triathlon
Swim 400 meters - Bike 11.4 miles - Run 5k
(aquabike division has no run)
- Women specific shirts:: must register before FRIDAY Aug 2 to receive a shirt
- Finisher Medals
- Accurate live chip timed swim, bike and run splits
- Aid stations on run course
- Post-race lunch and drinks
- Free Clinics and pre-rides
- Race Photos from local photographers
- Race commemorative swim cap
The triathlon registration fees below do not include online processing charges or the $15 USAT one day insurance fee. All triathlon participants must have a USAT membership license or must purchase a $15 one day USAT insurance policy (must be purchased when registering online). Purchase an annual USAT license.
An online processing fee will be applied by Runsignup at checkout.
Nov 1 - Jan 2
No discounts apply
Jan 3 - June 12
General Registration opens
June 13 - July 8
|July 9 - Aug 5|
|Tri Individual or Athena*
|2 Person Tri Relay
|3 Person Tri Relay
|Aquabike (swim & bike)
*Athena is an optional triathlon category for female athletes over 165lbs, and is officially recognized by USA Triathlon. Read the official description HERE.
**$10 late fee for walk-up registration if available
Swim Seed Times/Changes
Athletes are assigned bib numbers based on their estimated swim times. Ex: Athlete with bib #1 is the fastest swimmer and will start first, athlete with #450 is the slowest swimmer and will go last. An accurate swim time is very important.
Athletes will be able to update their own swim seed time until Wednesday, August 9th at 8pm. To update your swim time, log into your Runsignup profile and click Manage Registration under this event. This will allow you to edit your question responses. For a complete how-to, click here.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete a number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day. Awards will not be mailed out.
- Top 3 overall female
- Age groups (FIVE deep) female
10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 60-64, 65-69,70 - 74, and more! ( will add more age groups based on registrations )
- Top 5 Athenas Females 165+ lbs *entry in to this category optional
- Top 5 Aquabike female
- Top 3 Relay teams
Additional Triathlon Information
- The triathlon is a USAT Sanctioned race. Learn More »
- Drafting is prohibited and penalties will be handed out.
- The race will go on rain or shine.
- All triathletes must pick up their timing chip on race morning at the Chip Pickup tent adjacent to transition.
- The race director reserves the right to alter the event for any reason.