Race Distances: Sprint
Swim 400 meters - Bike 11.4 miles - Run 5k
(aquabike division has no run)
- Women specific shirts:: must register before Monday Aug 7 to receive a shirt
- Finisher Medals
- Accurate live chip timed swim, bike and run splits
- Gatorade on run course
- Post-race bagels, fruit, cookies, and drinks... and Papa John's pizza!
- Free Clinics and pre-rides
- Race Photos from Competition Imaging
- Race commemorative swim cap
The registration fees below do not include online processing charges or the $15 USAT one day insurance fee. All participants must have a USAT membership license or must purchase a $15 one day USAT insurance policy (must be purchased when registering online). Purchase an annual USAT license.
An online processing fee will be applied by RaceIt at checkout.
Open - Dec 14
No discounts apply
Dec 15 - May 31
General Registration opens
|June 1 - July 12||July 13 - Aug 9|
|Individual or Athena*
|2 Person Relay
|3 Person Relay
*Athena is an optional category for female athletes over 165lbs, and is officially recognized by USA Triathlon. Read the official description HERE.
**$10 late fee for walk-up registration if available
Race Cap = 450
Swim Seed Times/Changes
Racers are assigned bib numbers based on their estimated swim times. Ex: Racer with bib #1 is the fastest swimmer and will start first, racer with #450 is the slowest swimmer and will go last. An accurate swim time is very important.
Racers will be able to update their own swim seed time until Wednesday, August 9th at 8pm. To update your swim time, go to the race calendar page and click on the UPDATE INFO button under the appropriate race. Enter your confirmation # and DOB, then click the EDIT option and enter your updated swim seed time.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete a number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day. Awards will not be mailed out.
- Top 3 overall female
- Age groups (FIVE deep) female
10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 60-64, 65-69,70 - 74, and more! ( will add more age groups based on registrations )
- Top 3 Athenas Females 165+ lbs *entry in to this category optional
- Top 3 Aquabike female
- Top Relay (may go deep depending on number of relays entered)
- This is a USAT Sanctioned race. Learn More »
- Drafting is prohibited and penalties will be handed out.
- The race will go on rain or shine.
- All athletes must pick up their timing chip on race morning at the Chip Pickup tent adjacent to transition.
- The race director reserves the right to alter the event for any reason.