Triathlon Race Distances
Pool swim 300 meters - Bike 12 miles - Run 5 kilometers
- Short sleeve race shirts
- Accurate swim, bike, run & transition splits
- Short sleeve race shirt (not guaranteed a shirt if you register after May 16th)
- Gatorade on course
- Post race pizza, cookies, and drinks
- Race photos from Competition Imaging
- Race swim cap (optional)
The registration fees below do not include online processing charges or the $15 USAT one day insurance membership fee. All participants must have a USAT membership license or must purchase a $15one day USAT insurance license (must be purchased when registering online). Purchase an annual USAT license.
Walk up registration, if available, must be paid by cash, check or credit. REGISTER AGE AS OF December 31 current year.
An online processing fee will be applied by RaceIt at check out.
Early Bird Open - Jan 25 Midnight
Block 2: January 26 - March 1 Midnight
March 2 - April 26
April 27 - May 17 8pm
|Individual, Athena or Clydesdale
|2 person Relay
|3 person Relay
*Team captains must create the team registration. Each relay racer's entry fee is divided by the number of members on the team.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete a number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day. Awards will not be mailed out.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete the number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day.
- Top 3 overall male and female
- Age groups (3 deep) male and female
10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 60-64, 65-69, 70 and over ( subject to change based on registrations; all receive an award)
- Top 3 Clydesdale Men 220+ lbs
- Top 3 Athena Women 165+ lbs
- Top Relay
- Top Paratriathletes: M&F (3 deep)
- This is a USAT Sanctioned race. Learn More »
- Drafting is prohibited and penalties will be assessed.
- The race will go on rain or shine.
- The race director reserves the right to alter the event for any reason.