Go To Eleven Racing was founded to support the greater Richmond triathlon community by continuing to produce a few of the favorite local events. We will strive to bring you a great experience at the same great venues athletes have enjoyed for years.
Go To Eleven believes in lowering the barriers to entry for new athletes and those with challenges, while providing a logistically sound and professionally directed event for the experienced triathlete. Whether it’s your first or fiftieth, we hope to send you home with a smile on your face!
- Up next: The Richmond Rox Triathlon presented by VCU Health, benefiting the VCU Massey Cancer Center. Choose a the Sprint, Olympic, or Half Iron. You can even form a relay team and race with your friends!
- Coming for 2016 events: Registration Refund insurance! You will have the option to purchase an insurance policy during checkout that will give you a full refund in case you missed the event due to injury, illness, late flights, etc. Read the FAQ here.
- We have a few pieces of Go To Eleven Racing triathlon kits by Epix Gear left in stock! Look for them at an upcoming local event, or click here to view sizes and prices!
- Live streaming results online during the event
- Results kiosks where you can immediately check your results and print a copy